清理了中考 10 大炎门话题作文
a bit 有点
be weak in 不拿手
in difficulty 处境难得
care for ... 关心……
be polite to ...对……有礼貌
be friendly to ... 对……友益
help ... out 协助……脱离逆境
jump the queue / cut in line 插队
improve the personality 挑高幼我素养
develop confidence in oneself 培育自夸
get on well with ... 与 …… 相处得益
…… make great progress 取得很大的提高
have a good relationship with ... 与……有卓异的相关
have a positive attitude towards life 以乐不悦目的态度对待生活
1. I'm always sorry when I don't know how to ...
2. My problem is that ...
3. I feel sad that ...
4. I'm writing to you for some questions about ...
1. It makes me feel ...
2. I'm filled with happiness / pleasure.
3. I often feel a bit sad at first when ...
4. When I heard / saw it， my heart ached.
5. How do you feel about ...
1. It's a good idea ...
2. In a word， we should ... Only in this way can ...in the future.
3. For my part， I think it's reasonable to ... Only in this way can ...
4. From my point of view， it would be better if ...
5. If I were you， I would ...
1. I believe you can do better!
2. We fully support you on this.
3. I think you can do it. You should just have a try.
4. Go for it!
5. The better we do， the more beautiful our society will be.
2.语句连贯，词数 80 个左右。作文的起头已经给出，不计入总词数。
Ladies and gentlemen，
How will words influence others? Let me tell you one of my experiences.________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ladies and gentlemen，
How will words influence others? Let me tell you one of my experiences. At the end of Grade 7， I failed my English exam. I felt sad and cried.At that time， my English teacher said to me smilingly， “Don't cry! Your spoken English is very good. You are only a bit weak in spelling. I believe you can do better!” Since then， I have been working hard at word spelling and I've made great progress in my English.So encourage others more and try to help them out when they are in difficulty.
get angry 不满
feel bad 感到痛心
take part in... 参添……
be upset 痛心；心烦
a top student 头等生
feel relaxed 感到镇静
argue with... 与……争吵
be friendly to...对……友益
say sorry to sb 向某人道歉
face the difficulty 面对难得
how to be a man 如何做人
be strict in... 在……方面厉密
be proud of... 为……感到自夸
be strict with... 对……请求厉肃
ask sb to do sth 请求某人做某事
speak highly of... 对……高度评价
ask sb for advice 向某人征求偏见
learn the spirit of... 学习……的精神
make decisions by oneself 某人本身做决定
1. I still remember what happened between... and ...
2. I still remember that once I argued with...
3. I will never forget that...
4. I will always keep what happened between...and... in mind.
1. My bother is a boy of 15 years old.
2. My father is a 40-year-old math teacher.
3. Although my father is strict with me， he is friendly to me most of the time.
4. There is no doubt that he is a successful...
5. She is a nice and kind woman.
1. My father / mother asked me to...， but I refused.
2. We argued with each other angrily.
3. Our bad words hurt each other deeply.
4. We didn't talk to each other for a whole day.
1. I decided to do...
2. I want to make decisions by myself.
3. I would rather do... than do...
4. I prefer to do... rather than do...
1. I seemed to be... But in fact， I felt...
2. I was upset all day and I was in no mood to do other things.
3. I said sorry to him and I felt relaxed at that moment.
4. Forgiving makes both of us happy and makes our life more beautiful.
hurt， realize， forgive ( 包容)， happy
What happened between you and him / her?
Why did you decide to forgive him / her?
How did you feel after forgiving him / her?
I still remember what happened between
I still remember what happened between my father and me at the beginning of this summer holiday. My father asked me to take part in three after-class lessons during the holiday， but I refused. We argued with each other angrily. Our bad words hurt each other deeply. Then we didn't talk to each other for a whole day. I seemed to be calm in the day. But in fact， I felt really bad. I was upset all day. Although my father is strict with me， he is friendly to me most of the time.I'd like to ask him for advice when I meet difficulties.I know he is a very good father and I was just angry because he thought I wasn't hard-working enough. At night， when he came back from work， he said sorry to me first. So I decided to forgive him and hoped he could forget my bad words. I told him in a peaceful voice that I just wanted to make decisions by myself and that I'd like to learn something I enjoy during the holiday. He nodded and said he understood me. I said sorry to him and I felt relaxed at that moment. Forgiving makes both of us happy and makes our life more beautiful.
as for 至于
get mad 不满
point at 指向
get used to 民俗于……
shake hands 握手
respect sb 亲爱某人
be supposed to 答该
eye contact 现在光接触
cultural shock 文化冲击
table manners 餐桌礼仪
proper conduct 体面的举止
keep one's promise 信守准许
have good / bad manners 有/异国礼貌
make sb feel at home 使某人感觉宾至如归
1. How nice to hear from you again.
2. I'm glad to have received your letter on March 8th.
3. I'm pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit.
4. Glad to hear from you again.
5. How is everything going?
1. With best wishes.
2. I'm looking forward to your reply.
3. I'd appreciate it if you could reply earlier.
4. I'm looking forward to seeing you!
5. I hope my advice can help you. I wish you a happy day.
1. You shouldn't ask Westerners the age because
it is impolite. If you do， they will feel embarrassed.
2. We are not supposed to start eating first if there are older people at the table.
3. It's impolite to point at anyone with chopsticks.
4. You cannot open the gift immediately in China.
1. You should / could / can / had better...
2. I suggest you...
3. It's a good idea to...
4. If I were you， I would...
5. Don't forget to... Do remember to...
伪定你是李平，请你对意大利交换生 Armino 的邮件进走回复，词数 80 词左右。
To:Armino From :Li Ping Hi Armino，Glad to hear from you again. As you mentioned n your email， there are indeed some table manners n China. For example， we are not supposed to tart eating first if there are older people at the able. And it’s impolite to point at anyone with hopsticks. As for places of interest， I suggest ou go to the Hangzhou National Tea Museum，where you could watch tea art performances and drink tea. I' looking forward to seeing you!Li Ping
like / love / enjoy 喜欢
give up 屏舍
such as 比如
dream of 梦想
be fond of 喜欢
be good at 善于
be strong on 拿手
would like to 喜 欢
collect stamps 集邮
learn about ... 学习……
feel relaxed 感到镇静
take part in ... 参添……
be upset 痛心；心烦
a waste of time 铺张时间
personal interest 幼我趣味
read the newspaper 读报纸
all day and all night 镇日整夜
be crazy about ... 对……疯狂
prefer ... to ... 喜欢……甚于……
start doing sth. 最先做某事
in my free time 在吾的余暇时间
learn the spirit of ... 学习……的精神
be used to doing sth. 民俗于做某事
be interested in，sth. 对某事感趣味
spend ... on sth. / (in) doing sth. 消耗……在做某事上面
1. What subjects do you like best?
2. Doing something is really educational.
3. Doing something is great fun for me.
4. I'm interested in ...
5. I show interests in ...
6. Sth. interests sb.
7. prefer to do ... rather than do ...
8. would rather do ... than do ...
9. Hobbies are the best teachers.
10. Where there is a will， there is a way.
11. It is a great way for sb. to do sth.
12. Doing something can not only open up his eyes to the outside world but also bring him lots of fun.
13. After doing something， sb. is filled with energy again and he can study better.
14. Interests and hobbies can not only bring
us pleasure / fun but also make us grow as persons.
15. Let's hold on to our hobbies. Maybe you will choose them as your jobs.
16. Hobbies can make you grow as a person，
develop your interests and help you learn new skills.
17. If you really want something， work hard and never give up.
18. I spend some of my free time playing volleyball for my school team.
1. My father / mother worries that ...
2. My parents are worried about ...
3. My father / mother doesn't allow me to do ...
4. It concerns my parents that I spent too much time on ...
5. There is concern about / for ...
1. As for me， ...
2. In a word， I think ....
3. In my opinion， ...
4.词数 80 左右。起头已给出，但不计入总词数。
Many students have their own hobbies. _________________________________ _______________________________
Many students have their own hobbies. Some students think that developing their hobbies will influence their study， which parents are always worried about. However， giving up hobbies and studying all day will make them feel bored. For this reason， many students don't know how to deal with the relationship between study and hobbies.
Hobbies are the best teachers for children. Looking at many great people in history and in today's society，you can easily find that the reason why they can make great achievements and make great contributions to human beings is that they have a strong interest in what they were doing in their childhood. This kind of hobbies makes them do continuous efforts and finally achieve great achievements. I think children with hobbies will have curiosity and will do their best in life. Children's time spent in learning science and culture will be relatively reduced as some time is spent on their hobbies，but if they can keep a good relationship between study and their hobbies， children will have a better development both in study and life.
In my opinion， we should correctly deal with study and hobbies， focus on learning and take hobbies and interests as a supplement， and then we will have a better development.
next to 紧挨着
on the left 在左边
on the right 在右边
between... and... 在……与……之间
in the middle of ... 在……中心
on the coast of ...在……海岸
in (the) front of ... 在……前线
across from ... 在……对 面
in / to / on the south / east / west / north of ... 在……南边/东边 / 西边/北边
delicious food 美食
local culture 当地文化
travel around 周游
be famous / known as ... 行为……而出名
be famous / known for ... 因……而著名
places of interest 名胜古迹
an important part of ... ……主要的一片面
be worth doing sth. 值得做某事
1. China lies in the east of Asia.
2. xx is the capital of xx Province， located in the southern part of ...
3. Next to the hotel is a small house with an interesting garden.
1. My hometown is just like a beautiful garden with a lot of flowers and green grass.
2. There are two lakes， some hills， bridges and boats in the park.
3. When you come to our school， you will see a tall building in the middle of the school.
1. It has a number of neighboring countries.
2. It is a city with ...
3. It is one of the largest cities in the world.
4. Now it has a population of ...
5. It consists of ...
6. My hometown is especially famous for its universities.
7. It has nice environment.
8. As the capital of ...， it offers good transporta-tion.
9. It has attracted so many foreigners from all over the world.
1. It is a good place to have fun.
2. It is worth visiting.
3. There are lots of old buildings to visit.
4. You can not only eat delicious food but also receive good service here.
你的美国良朋 John 计划暑伪来中国旅游。请你按照以下图示，用英语在 QQ 中给他留言，介绍并选举你的家乡福建，词数 80 左右。
Hi， John. I am glad to hear that you’re planning to travel around China during the summer vacation. I’d like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
I’m looking forward to meeting you!
Hi， John. I am glad to hear that you’re planning to travel around China during the summer vacation.I’d like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
Fujian lies in the southeast of China with Fuzhou as its capital city. It has a population of over 38 million. Because of the nice environment，it’s known as Refreshing Fujian， which attracts millions of tourists from home and abroad. If you come， you can enjoy fresh air， blue sky as well as beautiful mountains and clear rivers.Many famous places of interest like Mount Wuyi and Gulang Island are well worth visiting. Besides， you can taste various kinds of delicious food.
I’m looking forward to meeting you!
be for 赞许
be against 指斥
vary from 差别于
opinion / idea / view 不悦目点
suggestion / advice 偏见
discuss / debate 商议
think /suppose 认为
hold the opinion that ...持有……的不悦目点
1. We have discussed whether ...
2. We have debated whether ...
3. The students in our school have had a
heated discussion about whether ...
1. There are different opinions on the question.
2. People have different views on the question.
3. Opinions about ... vary from person to person.
4. There are different opinions among people as to ....
1. Some people say .... To them， ...
2. Some people suggest that .... However， the rest suggest that ...
3. Almost half of the students think / believe / suggest that ...
4. Two fifths of our group are for the idea of ...
5. The majority of them support / oppose ...
6. The rest agree that ...
7. Another fifty percent of us hold the belief that ...
8. Thirty percent of us are against ...
9. While the other thirty percent hold the opposite opinion.
10. The majority of them disagree with the opinion of ...
11. But another twenty percent disagree with them.
1. In short， it can be said that ...
2. In a word， I think ...
3. From what has been mentioned above， we can come to the conclusion that ...
4. All in all， ...
5. In general， ...
6. The discussion is very exciting although we have not reached an agreement.
7. We have one thing in common although we hold different opinions.
1. 词数不少于 80；
I don't think grades are important. Students have different interests and abilities and some of them can't be measured by grades， such as creativity and abilities to communicate and act.
To start with， I wasn't good at English and seldom got high scores in my exams. But one day， my teacher encouraged me to perform in an English play because of my good spoken English and lively expressions. To perform well， I studied my lines many times and even dressed up like the character. While we were performing， I could hear my classmates cheering. How excited! Later，my teacher praised me for my wonderful acting and this made me more confident and interested in study.
All in all， grades can be a way to measure students'achievements in schoolwork. However，different interests and abilities can make a student become better and better.
go hiking 远足
in public 公开地
have fun 玩得喜悦
art festival 艺术节
attend / take part in 参添
school club 私塾俱乐部
English Corner 英语角
keep active 保持活跃
sports meeting 行动会
summer camp 夏天营
put on a play 上演戏剧
a big success 大获成功
around the corner 临近
enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
go on an adventure 去冒险
give a speech / talk 做演讲
train / exercise one's brain 锻炼某人的大脑
have a good / an exciting time 过得喜悦/昂扬
1. In order to...， we are going to / will hold a meeting / an activity in our school.
2. It will be held in the classroom at 7:00 p.m. next Friday.
3. The topic of the activity is ...
4. The new term is coming. For all our new students， I would like to introduce some of our clubs.
5. There is an English Day in our school on the fourth Friday every month.
1. Our club will teach you how to build rockets.
2. At the English Corner， we have many kinds of games.
3. You can play English games with many foreign students.
4. During the day， we have many interesting activities.
5. You can learn and do many meaningful things in our school.
6. We have a large sport ground for football and tennis， where we can play both during and after school hours.
7. Some students put on an English play. Other students took part in an English singing competition.
8. If you want to strengthen your body， join Cool Players so that you can ...
9. Anyone who loves cooking should consider Excellent Cooks.
10. They can make your life more colorful by
helping you make a lot of good friends.
1. It is necessary for you to take part in ...
2. Take action! We must / should call for an immediate action to ...
3. It is a chance for you to .... Would you like to join us？
4. If you want to ...， join us!
5. Please join us! You will have a great time!
1. English Week is well worth doing.
2. Our school life is so rich and meaningful that I enjoy it very much.
3. What an enjoyable school life we have!
2. 80 词左右（起头和末了已给出，不计入总词数）；
How time flies! It’s time to say goodbye. _______________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________
I’m looking forward to hearing from you all.
How time flies! It's time to say goodbye. The graduation day is just around the corner. You know， we do value our school time. We have had a great time here sharing our joy and sadness. In order to celebrate our graduation and express our heartfelt thanks to the teachers for their hard work， we are planning to hold a graduation party in the classroom at 7:00 p.m. next Friday.
At the party we'll do some singing， dancing and guessing games. Besides， we'll take some photos to help remember the sweet moment.
Will you come to the party? If you are available，can you help with any of these things? Please let me know as soon as you have decided.
1) Think of the games to play.
2) Prepare things like balloons we need for the games.
3) Buy food and drinks.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.
be for 赞许
be against 指斥
used to do 以前往往
be different from 差别于
plan a trip 计一致次旅走
a savings plan 一个蓄积计划
a vacation plan 一个伪期计划
a short-term plan 一个短期计划
a long-term plan 一个永远计划
a detailed plan 一个详细方案
a three-year plan 一个三年计划
a great vacation 一个很棒的伪期
make a difference to ...对……有影响
a well-planned activity 一场精心策划的活动
1. Do you have any plans for the summer?
2. What are you doing for your vacation？
3. Where are you going for your vacation？
4. Can I ask you some questions about your vacation plans?
1. This is the best plan for you.
2. We have to change our plans now.
3. I've been planning how I'm going to spend the day.
4. I want to make a plan.
5. We need to make plans for the future.
6. We're planning a trip to France in the spring.
7. I am going to Hainan for vacation in December.
8. We must work out a detailed plan.
9. His plan is to get a degree in economics and then work abroad for a year.
10. We're going to find a restaurant and buy a meal. That's Plan A.
11. It's time to put Plan B into action.
12. In case of ...， you'd better plan ahead.
13. Let's hope everything will go according to plan.
14. Everything went exactly as planned.
15. The system needs to be planned carefully.
1. Without a plan， it is impossible to successfully complete the task.
2. Making a long-term plan is often not easy but is necessary.
3. We can make best use of time by making plans.
倘若你叫李华，是别名初三门生，2017 年被评为“校园行动之星”。你的笔友 Jim 想请你介绍一下在初中三年里，行动在身体、心境、学习等方面给你带来的一些益处和你异日的行动计划。请你给 Jim 发一封电子邮件。（15 分）
1. 行动的益处（起码 2 点）
2. 异日的行动计划（起码 2 点）
1. 90 词左右，起头和末了已给出，不计入总词数。
How is it going? I am proud of being chosen as"the School Sports Star"of 2017._______________________________________________________________
Please write to me soon.
How is it going? I am proud of being chosen as"the School Sports Star"of 2017. Now， I'd like to share my experience with you.
I used to be weak and shy， but now I become healthier than before by doing sports. Exercise also helps me become more confident， so I am popular in our school now.With the growth of confidence and popularity， I study harder and get better grades.
To stay healthy， I want to make a plan. First of all， I will do some running every morning. Then，I will climb the mountains on weekends.
I believe it's never too late to do sports. Only in this way can we keep in good health.
Please write to me soon.
dream of 梦想
be good at 善于
grow up 长大
get older 变老
turn into 变成
come true 实现
in the future 在异日
be full of energy 精力足够
from that day on 从那天首
hope to do sth. 期待做某事
be strict about ... 对……厉肃的
one's first job 某人的第一份做事
at / until the age of ... 在/到……岁
between the ages of ... and ... 在……岁和……岁之间
1. She is / comes from Germany / France.
2. She is German / French.
3. He was born in a poor but happy family.
4. He's from Germany and now lives in Guangzhou.
5. His father died when he was very young，so he lived with his mother.
1. My grandmother is a short woman with grey hair.
2. She looks smart.
She likes / loves / enjoys / shows interest in ...
1. My dream is to be an engineer.
2. Mary wants to be a fashion designer be-cause ...
1. I used to go outside with my mother on clear nights and look at the sky.
2. He always prepares his lessons very carefully.
3. He often helps other children and me with our English.
4. When I get into difficulties， he always en-
courages me and helps me overcome them with patience.
1. I hope you can work hard and never give up what you really want.
2. Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future.
3. I hope we can get on well with him and help him with his Chinese.
真题链接（ 2017 年海南中考真题）
4. 词数 80 词左右。（短文的起头和末了已给出，不计入总词数）
Liang Ling，a 14-year-old girl，is a student in Class 1，Grade 9. She comes from_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
Liang Ling， a 14-year-old girl， is a student in Class 1， Grade 9. She comes from a poor family.Since she was a little girl， she has cared for her family. Every day Liang Ling helps with the cooking， cleaning and washing. I asked her whether she was tired of doing so much housework."Not really，"she smiled. "I've got used to it." Though she is busy， she always studies hard and gets good grades.What's more， she is always ready to help others. Everyone likes her because of her kindness. In our eyes， she always faces difficulties bravely. No matter how hard the life is， she never gives up.
She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
the invention of ...……的发明
live a better life 过更益的生活
make ... possible 使……成为能够
a great success 一个重大的成功
with the help of ... 在……的协助下
remember sb. for ...因 …… 而记住某人
be a great help to ... 对……有很大协助
share information with ... 与……分享新闻
great powers of invention 特出的创造才能
be useful / important to ... 对……是有用的/主要的
change our life / the world 转折吾们的生活/世界
before / after its invention 在它的发明之前/之后
1. The first computers were bigger than cars.Now computers are becoming smaller and smaller.
2. These houses are both"green"and"smart".
3. ... was a wonderful invention at the time.
4. My invention is a chair.
5. It is made of ...
6. The characteristics of the invention include ...
7. The new technology will be applied to farming.
8. Lots of people are shocked by the strange invention.
1. Computers have changed the way people work.
2. Without the wheel， we would not have these inventions.
3. Since then， people have been able to speak to each other over long distances.
4. It can let you ...
5. What's more， it can also be used to do sth.
6. My invention will help people live a better life in the future.
7. Here are some new things that will be made to make our daily life more colorful by some companies.
8. There are many new inventions today. They are exciting， amazing and can change our lives.
9. My invention can help students keep a good habit.
10. Such changes have not been seen until the invention of ...
真题链接（ 2017 年广州中考真题）
倘若你发明的“飞走单车”在私塾科技节中获奖，被选举参添一个国际青少年科技展览。请用英语介绍你的发明，内容包括下图中 1-4 项。
1.参考词汇：轮子 wheel 太阳能 solar power
2.词数 80 左右（文章的起头已给出，不计入总词数）。
My invention is a flying bike.__________________________________
My invention is a flying bike. It is fast， convenient and green! The flying bike has two wheels and two wings. It has a top speed of 300 km/h. It can let you go to farther places in a shorter time. It not only can run on land but also can fly in the sky. If you shout "fly"， the bike will turn into a plane in 30 seconds. Then it can fly in the air like a bird. What's more， it can be used to take hotos and talk with you. And it will be good for he environment， because the bike uses solar power instead of petrol.
I will add a seat behind it so that it can carry two persons. My invention will help people live a better life in the future.